Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Expired post on 6 June 08
(:Finally have time to meet up with my sweety ` mingming for some shopping
:DSince so long didn't see her pretty face already. . haha!!
I did enjoyed myself with her on that day!!
At the same time, both of us brought quite number of things and costs us a bomb :x
Shopaholics~Meet up real soon!! I know I will see you on this friday too. . hahaha!! yayness~
Picture time . . .
(escape as fast as possible)
Tilia & Shermaine
<3
Toilet break No.1

Dinner at N.Y.D.C

My best partner in college east
:D
Toilet break No.2

haha. . we love to take photo
:Pp
Having fun together ~

Mingmin & Huanhui
(:
She trying to imitate my actions . .

Although is only 1yrs plus friendship but will still counting on and on
^.^
Cheeky us
+.+
Hang on !! Fast fews photo to go on . . .

Happy buys with alots of shopping bags. .
Look out. . she is Zara's regular customer
:x
Lastly. . IS ME
:D
and finally home sweet home
^.-
Okay, I going to have my beauty rest now
:DI'll update real soon again!!
GOOD NIGHT everyone!!
LOVES!!