♥ Memories Kept In Heart ♥

Saturday, July 26, 2008

YESTERDAY(:


My Three precious girls decided to celebrate my advance birthday yesterday.
So we meet around 3+pm then headed to bugis for random shopping :D
Then have our dinner at "Happy Pay Steamboat" as i make a reservation in the noon :Pp
EAT EAT EAT ~ ~ ~ LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH non stopping during our dinner :x
It was indeed enjoyable being with my THREE precious >.< LOVES!!
After filled up our empty stomach, headed to shop around again and settle ourselves at starbucks.
AND AND AND they surprise me a Cookies Cake.
PS: Thanks alots, my precious! Really appreciate it ^.^
Then home sweet home after that!!


Let's the picture do the talkings :D
*No worries, not much photos! Surprisely**



While waiting for them . . .

Happy 18th Birthday to myself :x haha!!


My Precious girls!!
Totally love them LOADS*** !!


Making a wish wish wish ~~~

Blow the candles~
* and I think i'm the luckiest among my precious because the cake don't have any cream means that I no need to lick out the candles :x hahahha!! opps*


Lovely Cookies Cake <3



OPEN PRESENTS TIME!!!


This one is from my Baobeii JOYCE!! (:


and this is from my darling HANN!! (:




and lastly, this is from my sweetheart MICHELLE!! (:
PS: THANKS SO MUCH!!! Totally love them to bits** :D



and I did my nails on my own while waiting for them >.<
Blinks Blinks!! I like I like :)


Okay, that's all !!
Good night readers!!! (:
Update again real soon soon~~~
LOVES!